Hello, everyone! Today, I will be doing another collaboration with the lovely Sofia from My Style Pages! She has the most amazing blog with tons of fun beauty, fashion, and lifestyle posts! She’s such a kind and genuine person and if you’re looking for some quality blogs to follow, then go follow her right now! Don’t worry, I’ll wait for you! Anyway, we decided to share what’s in our makeup bog during Autumn! To be honest, I don’t actually carry a makeup bag with everywhere, but these are the beauty products that I use most often during this time of the year and that I would bring in my makeup bag if I went on a vacation right now. Enjoy, loves!
- NYX Retractable Lip Liner in “Nude”: This is the first lip liner I have ever purchased and I love it so much! It truly does make your lipstick last a lot loner than it normally would and feels very comfortable! I think it’s really great quality for the price and plan to repurchase as soon as mine runs out. It’s the perfect natural pinky beige shade that matches with so many of my lipsticks and glosses and I really encourage you to check them out!
- MAC “Velvet Teddy” Lipstick: I recently got this lipstick for free through the Back to MAC program and I am so happy that I picked this one out! It’s the perfect browny nude shade for Fall and even though it’s matte, it doesn’t feel drying at all! It also looks amazing paired with pretty much all glosses and I can’t get enough of it! It’s amazing quality like all other MAC lipsticks I’ve tried, looks amazing on tan skin, and I highly recommend looking into it! Stay tuned for a drugstore alternative!
- Other Favorite Lippies: I’d also like to give an honorable mention to NYX Butter Lipstick in the shade “Pops” and the Maybelline Color Elixir in “Caramel Infused”, one of my favorite glosses ever! Even though I love my nudes, I know that lots of people l really enjoy using more dramatic lip colors in the fall so I wanted to give a shout-out to the Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in “Bit of Berry” and the Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in “107”, which I also discovered is a dupe for NARS “Cruella”!
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Foundation: Lately I’ve been searching for good foundations for acne-prone skin and decided to try out this one since I read that it won’t clog pores. It has a light/medium buildable coverage with a natural finish and is very similar to the original L’Oreal True Match foundation. It lasts pretty well throughout the day and feels like I’m not wearing anything it all. Let me know down below if you want to see a full review on this because I really like it for Autumn!
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer: This is an amazing and inexpensive concealer for covering up dark circles under your eyes. I blend mine out with a barely damp Beauty Blender after applying my foundation and then set it with a translucent powder. Even though I don’t have bad dark circles, I really like it for when I need or want more coverage. My mom always has really bad dark circles under her eyes and so I got her one of these to use and she really likes it for everyday!
- MAC “Blushbaby”Blush: I mentioned this in my Fall Favorites Tag and have been using it non-stop ever since! Like I said before, it’s the perfect matte dusty pinky-beige and I love it so much! It’s very subtle and matches with every possible look, but still brings so much warmth and life into your face! It is pretty pricey for a blush so I just my mom’s once she hits pan, but I’ll let you know if I ever find a dupe!
- N.Y.C. Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in “Sunny”: I know that lots of people don’t really like using bronzer in the Fall, but for me, it’s essential! I love using this one for school since it only costs a few dollars, is a nice warm color, and blends out really nicely. I also love the BareMinerals “Warmth All Over Face Color” because it’s very red-toned and natural-looking and reminds me of the Autumn! I actually already mentioned this in My Favorite Summer Makeup Products post (also a collab with Sofia), so it just goes to show how versatile it is!
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder: This is my favorite bronzer for contouring and I’m all about that contour in the fall and winter! It’s perfect and love it, so if you’re interested in learning more about this, you can read my full review here.
- MAC Veluxe Pearl Eyeshadow in “Twinks”: Yes, I know. I talk about this shadow way too much here on my blog, but it’s just so wonderful! I use this all year-long, but I feel like it’s the perfect plummy brown shade for Fall! It pretty much goes with everything and somehow I manage to find a way to incorporate it into any eye look I’m doing. If you want to see it in action just click here for my go-to eye look!
- Urban Decay Naked Palette: I was lucky enough to get this palette for Christmas last year and it was one of the very first high-end makeup products I ever got! I love all of the shades and even though I wish it had at least one more matte shade, I really do love this for Fall! The shades lean more towards being warm-toned which I love and they have amazing pigmentation, lasting-power, and blendability! I also really like that you can either do a super natural daytime look with it or a more dramatic smokey eye! Let me know if you want to see a tutorial featuring this or any of the other products I’ve mentioned in this post!
I love each of these makeup products for Autumn and I really hope you enjoyed reading about them! Don’t forget to check out Sofia’s favorite Autumn makeup products here! Also, I’d love to know more about all of you, so please share what makeup products are in your Autumn makeup bag in the comments!
Connect With Me: