Hi, everyone! As you probably figured about the title, today I will be talking about beauty products that I regret buying. I’m always giving postitive reviews about makeup that I truly love and enjoy using, but I thought it would be interesting if I did something a little different and talked all about the ptoducts that I wish I didn’t spend my money on. Let’s get started!
- Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream: I know that a lot of people really like this BB cream, but it just didn’t work for me. It gave me absolutely no coverage, had a wierd sticky texture, and did not last long at all. I was really disappointed in this and would not recommend it if you’re looking for something with any type of coverage. If you want more details on this product, click here.
- Forever 21 Love & Beauty Makeup Sponge: Since this was only a couple dollars, I wasn’t expecting it to be the same quality as the real Beauty Blender. However, this was hard as a rock, sucked up all my foundation, and did not expand when soaked in warm water. I guess in this situation, you get what you pay for. For a slightly better dupe, click here!
- ELF HD Blush: I decided to get this because I saw a positive post about it on Pinterest. I still don’t know if I just got a bad one, but mine did not work at all. It wasn’t light or creamy, but chunky and harsh instead. No mater how you applied it, it wouldn’t blend out and stained your skin in streaks. It was an obnoxious color and made me look like a clown.
- Almay Shadow Softie in “Creme Brûlée”: This is probably the worst eyeshadow I have ever tried. I love Almay’s eyeliner, so I thought this would be a high quality shimmering champagne-colored shadadow. Unfortunately the shade I bought literally has no pigmentation whatsoever. It looks like a pretty shade in the pan, but when swatched all you see is chunks of glitter and even those don’t transfer to your lid. Nothing happens when you try to use a brush and barely anything happens when you use your fingers. For me, this was a total waste of money and I would not reccomend it to anyone.
- Maybelline Baby Skin Pore-Erasing Primer: This primer has a lot of reviews and it seems to be a hit or miss with most people. For me, it’s a miss. I did not see any difference in my pores after applying this product, and it made my skin look more oily than usual.
- Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in “32”: I have no complaints with the quality of this lipstick. Just like all the other Rimmel lippies, this one is creamy, pigmented, and long lasting. It’s the color I have a problem with. It’s a light orange that is not flattering on my skintone and I will probably never wear it. Ever.
I hope that I didn’t offend anyone by speaking negatively about these products. I’m aware that some of you may love some of these and that’s wonderful, but for me they just didn’t work. Because of this, I either gave them to my friends or family who could use them, or I had to throw them away unfortunately. Anyway, I hope you this was helpful to you in some way, and let me know about some of the products you regret buying!
Connect With Me On: