- Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting 16-Hour Blush in “I Will Always Love You”: This has been #1 on my wishlist ever since it was released and I am dying to have it! As you may know, I absolutely love peachy coral blushes and according to all the research I’ve done, this one seems worth the money. Plus, it’s named after one of my favorite Dolly Parton songs, so that kinda seals the deal!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz: If you’re into makeup trends, then you know that eyebrows have been all the rage lately and this product is super hot right now! I don’t own any eyebrow pencils and want to start doing my brows more, so I think this is just what I’m looking for!
- LAVANILA Pure Vanilla Fragrance Rollerball: Every time I go to Sephora, I try this perfume on and it’s amazing! It honestly lasts forever and I am obsessed with anything and everything vanilla, so I really want this rollerball!
- Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector in “Champagne Pop”: As all of you know, I love Jaclyn Hill and religiously watch all of her YouTube videos! I’ve tried other pressed highlighters by Becca and think they’re wonderful quality, so I’m really interested in trying this one. I just can’t pull the trigger because it’s pretty pricey!
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Liquid Foundation, BareMinerals BareSkin Liquid Foundation, or Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Liquid Foundation: I have moderate acne and I’ve recently started using a new medication, so I’m hoping to have healthy and clear skin within a month or so. I’ve also become more conscious about using non-comedogenic makeup and really want to invest in a better quality everyday foundation that offers light to medium coverage. I love my L’Oreal True Match and True Match Lumi, but sometimes I wonder if they are clogging my pores. Please let me know if you have any advice or recommend any of these three foundations!