I would like to start off by giving a big shout out and thank you to Shaelyn from Makeup by Shae for nominating me for the Beauty Blogger Award. She has a brand new blog that has amazing posts all about makeup and beauty and I would definitely encourage all of you to go and follow her because she deserves all the best!
- Tag the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- Nominate 10 people whose blogs are about beauty or fashion.
- Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them.
- What is your biggest inspiration in life? My Grandpa is my greatest inspiration. Even though he passed away, he still has a major impact on my life and inspires me everyday to always give 1,000% and follow my dreams!
- What is your favourite makeup trend right now? Recently, I’ve really been enjoying highlighting and I also am really interested in brows! I love all of Becca’s highlighters and really want to try the Anastasia Brow Wiz!
- Favourite drugstore makeup brand? I have a pretty even amount of products from each brand, but L’Oreal is definitely my favorite. They have such amazing quality products and I have never been disappointed by them!
- If you could only use 3 makeup products for the rest of your life what would you choose? I would choose foundation, mascara, and…. Why is this so hard??? Either eyeshadow or lip gloss. Or maybe bronzer…. I’ll just go with lip gloss. No, eyeshadow! I can’t decide!!!! But definitely foundation and mascara:)
- Favourite quote? I’m kind of a quote junkie, so it’s really hard to decide. Obviously, I like the quote “Beneath the makeup and behind the smile, I am just a girl who wishes for the world” because it sort of sums me up. However, I also really love inspirational quotes like “You’ll never do a whole lot unless you’re brave enough to try” (Dolly Parton, of course) and “Strive for progress, not for perfection”.
- What’s your best advice to a new beauty blogger? I would tell a new beauty blogger to work hard, be creative, and have fun! Being a blogger does take a lot of time and work, but if you really are passionate about what you’re doing, it’s totally worth it! It’s also really important not to compare your blog to others’ and to do your own thing. As Jaclyn Hill says, you do you, boo!
- Where’s your dream vacation? My dream vacation is Paris! My parents were kind enough to take me there for my Sweet Sixteen for the first time and I fell in love! I would love to go back; it’s absolutely perfect!
- Favourite clothing store? To be honest, I don’t really have a favorite. I buy my clothes from all over!
- Why did you start blogging? For the past few years, I have been obsessed with makeup and I’ve always loved to write, so I thought it would be the perfect thing to combine my two passions! I absolutely love being a beauty blogger and am so thankful to each and every one of you for allowing me to see my dreams come true!
- What’s your go to outfit? My go to outfit is a little black dress with black pumps! Although I don’t get to wear it that often, I think it’s a timeless classic and it always makes me feel beautiful!
- Wear Daisy Went
- Monair Thith
- Oh Hey There Steph
- The Black Sparkles Gal
- My Style Pages
- Bolt Blogs
- One Girl’s Obsessions
- Sparkle and Champagne
- Your Face but Better
MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
- What’s your favorite mascara?
- Which celebrity do you think always has the best makeup?
- Favorite high-end brand?
- Who is your favorite beauty guru from YouTube?
- What is your personal goal for your blog?
- Bronzing or Contouring?
- Favorite nude lipstick?
- How would you describe your makeup style?
- Who or what is your greatest inspiration?
- What do you want your followers to know about you?
Connect With Me On: