- Top 3 Backpack Beauty Essentials: I always have a lip product with me no mater what because the feeling of bare, dry lips drives me absolutely crazy and because I think some shine or a little swipe of color makes me look so much more put together. I also keep a mini hair brush/mirror thing with me along with a hair tie.
- Favorite fragrance to attract your school crush? I actually go to an all girls school, so impressing my crush isn’t really a concern. However, my go-to scent for school is the Victoria’s Secret Love Spell Fragrance Mist in “Cherry Blossom and Peach”. It’s absolutely amazing for everyday use!
- Do you have any school horror stories? I can’t think of any super embarrassing things that have happened to me at school.
- Do you plan your outfits before or do you decide the day of? I have to wear a uniform every day, so I don’t need to worry about picking out my outfits. If we get a free dress day, then I’ll plan it out the night before, though.
- Must have back to school beauty trends? When applying my makeup for school, my goal is to look fresh and awake.My three makeup essentials for school are concealer, mascara, and lip gloss, although I usually wear a full face of makeup everyday. I just think these products make all the difference for me when trying to look natural and pretty!
- Favorite back to school fashion trend? When you wear a uniform everyday, you tend to rely on accessories to express your style, so cute earrings and shoes are definitely a must! Our shoes have to be black, so I like captoe ballet flats.
- Best store for school supply shopping? For the essentials, I usually end up going to Staples because they have everything I need including binders, paper, highlighters, and pens. For more specific things, I really like Typo because they always have such adorable things!
- What is your best quick fix for makeup during school? To be honest, the only part of my makeup I touch up is my lip gloss, but it would be nice to use some translucent powder to combat shine!
- Any back to school traditions? Every year before school starts, I make binder cover for each of my classes. I just choose a pretty photo or design and then type the name of my class on it. Decorating my binders makes me excited to go back to school, while allowing me to prepare for the incoming year at the same time!
- Best school tip you’ve ever received? Over the years, I’ve received a lot of great advice, so I can’t just pick one. I’ve learned to NEVER procrastinate, to not to be afraid to ask for help, to always give 1,000%, and to balance your social life with your academic life. I really hope these pieces of advice help some of you with your academic path and that you liked this post!
I’d love to know what some of your beauty tips for school and any advice you may have for an incoming junior like me!
Connect With Me On: