Hello, gorgeous! Today, I am going to briefly review each of the products that were included in the “Sephora Favorites Bronze Bares-All Set”. It retails for $45 and includes eight amaing bronzey products perfect for the summer! These are all available in full-sizes that are sold individually at Sephora or any other beauty store.
The packaging for this product is really nice because once you remove the tray, you can use the ocean-themed box for other things.
- Mini Tarte The Sculptor Contouring Face Slenderizer in “Park Avenue Princess”: Ever since this product came out, I have been very intrigued by it. I liked the blendability of it, but I wouldn’t be willing to spend $24 on another one.
- Mini Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil in “Madeira”: According to Sephora’s website this is supposed to be a “nude pink” lip crayon, but I would say it’s defintely more beige than pink. Before purchasing this, I looked up what it looked like and I saw one picture where it looked really pretty on tan skin, but I was disappointed when I first tried it on. It washed me out and was way too cool-toned for me. I do like it better when I apply a pinkier gloss over the top, though.
- NARS Lip Gloss in “Supervixen” (Full-Size): This is a sparkling mauvey bronze color thatjust screams summer. It’s great quality and doesn’t feel super sticky. It pairs really well with Madeira, so great planning on Sephora’s part!
- Sephora Collection Contour Eye Pencil in “Cocoa” (Full-Size): This is honestly the best pencil eyeliner I’ve ever tried! It’s a gorgeous shimmery dark brown with a hint of bronze and plum! It does not budge once applied and actually provides a really sharp precise line, which is what I prefer. I will definitely repurchase this once mine runs out because it looks amazing.
- Mini Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer: I absolutely love this product for contouring! Click here here for my detailed review!
- Urban Decay Split Pan Eyeshadow in “Half-Baked & Twice Baked” (Full-Size): I already own the “Half-Baked” eyeshadow since I have the Naked 1 Palette and it’s a really nice shimmering gold for the summer. I was really excited to try out “Twice Baked”. It’s a “rich brown satin with gold micro glitter”. It almost has a plum color to it, which is why I love it so much and it’s quickly become one of my faves!
- Mini Becca Pressed Shimmering Skin Perfector in “Opal”: Wow! I finally get what all the hype is about! It’s so beautiful, I don’t even want to use it! It’s perfection in a compact! It’s described to a “golden opal shimmer” and it has amazing pigmentation. It lasts all day and never has any fallout, which is an added bonus! If you’re in the market for a high-end highlighter, then this is it!
- Mini Formula X Nail Color in “Evocative”: This is a really nice nude nail polish that looks great on so many skintones. Most nude nail polishes that I’ve tried are too light for me, but this one looks great on tan skin. If you’re looking for a high-end nude nail polish that would look good on any skin tone, then this would be ideal for you.
I’m really sorry that I was not able to post this while the product was still available for purchase, but I decided to go ahead and do it since you can still buy all of these things individually. If you can find one on Amazon, I would recommend buying it because it values for over $100 and every single item is truly excellent quality! Please give me some feedback in the comments below!
Connect With Me On: