1) “Bikini-Tini Creasless Cream Eyeshadow”: This shimmery champagne-colored eyeshadow is super creamy and works great as an all -over sheen or even as a primer. It looks super pretty when paired with “Thanks a Latte” and creates a “Victoria Secret Angel” look!
“Thanks a Latte Longwear Powder Eyeshadow”: This is a great golden brown color for summer and would be perfect for going to the beach or the pool since it lasts such a long time. I love to put it in my crease to create natural defintion or build it up in the outer v to create a more sultry look!
2) “Hoola Bronzing Powder”: As most of you know, this bronzer is extremely popular and I am so excited that I had the opportunity to try it out for myself. It is a tiny bit orange, but does not look muddy and blends easily. It can be used for contouring or for bronzing and is very pigmented. Normally, I end up throwing away the mini brushes that come with makeup because they are such poor quality, but this one is actually very soft and blends well. So far, I really like both of these items!
3) “Watt’s Up! Highlighter”: I have never used a stick highlighter before and was interested in how this one works. The color is a golden shimmer and is amazing! However, I found that it gives a very harsh line and takes a while to blend out. As long as you use your patience, it ends up looking stunning, though!
4) “They’re Real Mascara”: I have heard so many people rave about how amazing this mascara is and this is actually my very first high-end mascara. It is a little clumpy, but does not flake or smear at all. It does make my lashes long, thick, and curly, but I didn’t get as amazing results as I thought I would. Don’t get me wrong, this an amazing mascara and I really do like it. Considering a full-sized product is $24, I will probably not be purchasing this product separately in the future. For the price, I would rather just use my L’Oreal mascaras, which have almost as good results.
5) “Hoola Ultra Plush Lip Gloss”: I usually love this shade of lip gloss and so I was really excited to try out this product, but was disappointed to discover that this beautiful shimmering golden nude shade doesn’t show up on my lips at all. Maybe it would work on paler skin or less pigmented lips.
Considering that a full size one of these products is around $30, this collection is a great values since you 6 travel-sized products and a mini brush! The only thing I am not thrilled about is the packaging. It does come with a mirror and an instruction booklet, but unlike the other four products, the powder eyeshadow and bronzer cannot be removed. I’d definitely recommend this value set to anyone who is interested in testing out some mini-sized Benefit products or wants an easy summer makeup look! I really like all of these products and can’t wait to get a lot of use out of them this summer!
Connect With Me On: