1. Favourite balm/treatment? I really like my C.O. Bigelow’s Rose Salve, which I mentioned in my 2014 Beauty Favorites! I use a thick layer every night and a thin swipe every morning and it works amazing! I also really like the Aquaphor lip treatment for when my lips are majorly chapped!
2. Best eye-catching red? If you read my Nars Dupe post, then you know that the only red lipsticks that I actually wear are the Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in “Cruella” and my Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick in the shade 107!
3. Best luxury & best drugstore? Honestly, I would rather save my money for high-end eyeshadow palettes or foundation than spend it on a high-end lipstick. As a result, I’ve only tried a couple luxury lip products. I really like my mini Tarte lipsticks that I got from the limited edition Kiss & Belle lip set as well as my MAC one and my Nars lip pencil! I also love the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks as well as the NYX Butter Lipsticks! They are both creamy, long-lasting, pigmented, and affordable!
4. Best MAC lipstick? I only have one MAC lipstick, which is the shade “Cosmo” which is a beautiful color! Let me know if you would like a review or swatches!
5. The most disappointing? I have to say that the Too Faced “Naked Dolly” lipstick was really disappointing for me. It was amazing quality, but the pale color completely washed me out!
6. Liner – yes or no? I am going to go with “no” on this one! It’s too complicated and expensive to buy a matching liner for every lipstick and I have seen way too many people with way too dark lipliner! However, I would like to try a clear liner to make my lipstick last longer! Let me know in the comments if you know of any good ones!
7. Best gloss? I love, love, love my Maybelline Color Elixir in “Caramel Infused” as well as my Elle Lipgloss in the shade 08! They are such beautiful colors and I find that I constantly reach for them!
8. Something extra! If any of you didn’t already know this, exfoliating your lips is almost as important as exfoliating your face! I usually just apply some Aquaphor to my lips and then gently rub off any dead skin with a tooth brush. Lately, I have been wanting to try out the Lush Lip Exfoliator, so if any of you have that product, please give me your opinions! Thanks and I hope you enjoyed!
Photo clockwise: Aquaphor, Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 107, Nars Cruella, LE Tarte Lipsurgence in Innocent, Mac Cosmo, NYX Pops, Maybelline Color Elixir in Caramel Infused, Elle Lipgloss in 08, and Too Faced Naked Dolly; center: CO Bigelow Rose Salve