- L’Oreal Infallible 24 HR Eye Shadow in Amber Rush ($8): This is one of the most beautiful, pigmented, and long-lasting eye shadows I have ever tried. The metallic yet neutral rose gold-beige color looks amazing on all skin tones and it’s really high quality. The only downside is that there is some fallout, so make sure to do your eyes before the rest of your face when using this color. Other than that, I absolutely love this shadow and have been using it all year and will continue to do so!
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Leather 24 HR Eye Shadow in Dramatic Black ($7): This is a black cream eyeshadow, but I use it as an eyeliner, which works great. It lasts all day, is very dark black, and does not fade, crease, or smear. I apply it using an angled liner brush and am always very happy with the results. You can do a thick line with it, a thin line, or a soft smokey look without all the mess of a liquid liner.
- Avon Glimmersticks Eyeliner in Plum Pearl ($6): I was given this eyeliner from a friend and actually I really like it. I have green eyes, so the purple color really makes them pop. Despite what you may be thinking, this liner doesn’t look too bold or audacious. It is very creamy, which makes it easy to use and I would especially recommend this for anyone one who has beatiful green eyes and is just starting out with liner!
- L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara ($7): This is an amazing and inexpensive mascara that makes my lashes long, thick, voluminous, curly, and very black! I can’t imagine my year without this dramatic yet daytime-friendly mascara.
- Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso ($9): You should definitely believe the hype about this blush! It’s a gorgeous peachy shimmery color that is very pigmented, bendable, and glowy in all the right ways. At first, I thought it wouldn’t show up on my tan skin, but it does and looks great. This would look beautiful on every single skin tone and I will be buying this again once mine runs out!
- C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve ($5): This products is a lovley pink-tinted, rose-scented lip balm that moisturizes and heals dry, chapped lips! I picked up mine at Bath & Body Works and am so glad that I did! It smells amazing and I use it every night on my lips before I go to bed. It makes them so soft and is not greasy at all.
- L’Oreal Colour Caresse Lipstick by Colour Riche in Sunset Angora ($8): This is a beautiful sheer but buildable pinky coral lip color that I have been wearing all the time throughout the year. It is a great everyday color and looks great on all skin tones. My lips feel moisturized when wearing it and the color lasts a good amount of time before having to be re-applied.
- Victoria’s Secret Love Spell Fragrance Mist in Cherry Blossom and Peach ($15): This is my new favorite scent and I use it every day before I go to school. Suprisingly, it lasts way over eight hours and the bottle lasts forever. I would definitely reccoment this for anyone who likes flirty, fruity, fresh, and floral scents!
Connect With Me On: